1. The promoter is: UAB "Mobile Angels"
(company code: 304077043 VAT: LT100009890412) whose registered office is at Lithuania, LT - 10100, Vilnius, Vaidilutės g. 79.
2. The competition is open to residents of the European Union aged 18 years or over except employees of UAB "Mobile Angels" and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.skadi.guide/skishow2017
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be daily at 15.00 with winners announced near Skadi's stand at The Telegraph Ski Show 2017 until October 29th 2017
5. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
5.1) Download SKADI app
5.2) Register via online form at http://www.skadi.guide/skishow2017
5.3) Agreed read these Terms and Conditions
5.4) Entrant is entered into daily draw to win a prize from Skadi.
5.5) List of prizes are announced daily at the Skadi's stand at The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show 2017.
5.6) Come to Skadi's stand at The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show 2017 at 15.00.
6.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize is as follows: List of prizes are announced daily at the Skadi's stand at The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show 2017.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen daily at random by a Skadi representative.
10. The winner will be announced by voice at Skadi's stand ar The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show 2017. If you are not located near Skadi's stand at this moment, you can not win a prize. If the winner cannot be contacted near Skadi's stand at The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show 2017, then we choose another winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
12. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by European Union law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of EU.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent. 17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. UAB "Mobile Angels" will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook and the Skadi.Guide website.
20. UAB "Mobile Angels"'s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
21. UAB "Mobile Angels" has final approval of which ski resort the winner can choose to claim their prize at.
22. UAB "Mobile Angels" shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. UAB "Mobile Angels" also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.